住宿登记信息 | Accommodation registration for foreigners
After arriving in Guangzhou, foreginers shall register for temporary accommodation according to Article 39 of the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People`s Republic of China.
Where foreigners stay in hotels in China, the hotels shall register their accommodation.
For foreigners who reside or stay in domiciles other than hotels, they or the persons who accommodate them shall, within 24 hours after the foreginers` arrival, go through the registration formalities with the public securityorgans in the places of residence.
If the validity of the accommodation reistration expires or the visa has changed, the temporary accommodation registration shall be updated promptly.
Houses leased to foreigners shall meet the safety requirements and be registered and filed for the purpose of leasing as is required.
The following documents shall be submitted for accommodation registration:
1. The identity information page (with photo) and valid visa page of the passport or valid identity papers (including but not limited to passport, international travel documents, temporary documents, refugee certificate, asylum-seekers certificate, etc.) of the lodger (one photocopy shall be provided and the original be presented for verification);
2. Residence certificate (one photocopy shall be provided and the original be presented for verification)
(1) Foreigners who purchase their own houses: immovable property ownership certificate or real estate ownership certificate.
(2) Foreigners who live in rental houses: the identity papers of the leaser and the House Leasing Contract signed with the leaser. Where the leaser entrusts a housing agency with full authority for leasing and management, the agency shall be regarded as the lodger and provide the legal person's identity certificate of the agency.
(3) Foreigners who stay in host families: the host's identity papers.
(4) Foreigners who reside in relevant institutions: a certificate issued by the host institution or the host unit, and the identity papers of the legal representatives of the institution.